We are delighted that you are considering enrollment at Lawrence School.
Please note that each phase of the Admission Process has its own requirements before moving to the next phase of the enrollment process. Once all information has been gathered, a decision will be made as to whether your child will be invited to the third Phase, which includes a student visit. This visit will be scheduled through the admission office at a mutually agreeable time.
- Completed application
- Completed teacher feedback forms
- Information request forms
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Phase I materials must also include all educational, psychological, neurological, speech and language evaluations. This includes an ETR and IEP, if applicable, and any private evaluations no more than three years old.
- A parent visit or attendance of an Open House at Lawrence School
- If your child appears to be a candidate for Lawrence, we will move to Phase III
- A student visit day (or possibly multiple days) for your child will be scheduled. While your child experiences our classroom environment, teachers will evaluate their learning style and peer group connectivity.
- The Admission Committee will review information from each step of the admission process to determine the student's possible acceptance to Lawrence.
- Student's most current report card.
- All prior school records.