LionShare Podcast Available on iTunes and Google Play
We often hear families say the transformation they see in their child after enrolling at Lawrence is like "magic". They marvel as their once unsure child who struggled in school suddenly becomes relaxed and confident, self-aware and self-assured, and engaged in the educational process.
But this transformation clearly isn't magic. So what is it?
Our podcast series – The LionShare Podcast – answers this question by giving families a better understanding of some of the evidence-based and distinctive strategies that make up the Lawrence experience. Our episodes are available now – simply search for "LionShare Podcast" – on the Apple Podcasts app (for iPhone and iPad users) and Google Play Music (for Android users).
1. Launch the Apple "Podcasts" App.
2. Tap the "Search" button in the bottom-right corner.
3. Type "LionShare Podcast" into the search bar.
4. Tap the LionShare Podcast icon and tap "Subscribe".
1. Launch the "Google Play Music" app
2. Tap the menu button on the top left of the screen.
3. Tap "Podcasts"
4. Type "LionShare Podcast" into the search bar.
5. Tap the LionShare Podcast icon and tap "Subscribe".
Stream From Your Computer
You can also listen to the LionShare Podcast from your desktop or laptop by following this link.