Move-Up Night: What You Need To Know
Parents and guardians of all Grade 6 and Grade 8 families are asked to join us for "Move-Up Night" on Thursday, Nov. 16, at the Upper School. The program will begin at 6:30 p.m. Please RSVP by Tuesday, Nov. 14.
Grade 6 families will learn about:
- The Middle School program and how it is both similar and different from the Lower School program.
- Athletics, clubs and other opportunities for your child outside of the classroom.
- How we are preparing your student this year for the transition to Middle School and ways you can help.
Grade 8 families will learn about:
- The High School program and how it is both similar and different from the Middle School program.
- How we are preparing your child now for the transition to High School and ways you can help.
- Our comprehensive post-secondary planning program, which begins in Grade 9.