ADHD Screenings Now Offered at Schafer Center
The Ethan D. Schafer Center for Learning Differences at Lawrence School now offers ADHD Screenings for children, ages 6-10.
The screenings are:
- Convenient: Appointments are just one hour.
- Informative: Face-to-face feedback is provided to parents along with a written summary of the results.
- Affordable: We charge a flat fee of $20 to help cover the costs of our assessment tools.
- Instructive: Families leave the appointment with a summary report that describes the likelihood that the child has ADHD.
- Supportive: Resources, including how to get an evaluation through the school district and outside referrals, are also given to families.
Contact Renee Voth at 440.832.7850 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. The Schafer Center is located at 1551 E. Wallings Road in Broadview Heights on the campus of Lawrence Lower School.
The Schafer Center is run in cooperation with the Department of Psychological Sciences at Case Western Reserve University and Kent State University. Qualified graduate students administer testing and assist with Schafer Center functions. This arrangement helps keep costs manageable, and also ensures that all testing methods and procedures comply with the rigorous demands of the APA-approved clinical psychology program.