How We Serve
Students at Lawrence enter a program strategically designed to address learning differences such as dyslexia, and attentional challenges such as ADD and ADHD.
Once they become part of a community of learners that recognizes their intelligence and talents and supports their challenges, they grow academically, socially and emotionally, and are able to advance to higher learning and to the marketplace.
Our programming, methodologies, student life, and environment all combine to provide the foundation for how our students can begin to "learn to learn", develop their toolbox of skills, and effectively negotiate school, higher learning, and life.
Our commitment to the affective (social and emotional) development of our students permeates all academic and extracurricular programs. Learn More
- A supportive learning environment
- Specialized academic programming
- Thoughtfully-designed course offerings/curricula
- Structural and organizational benefits
- Assistive technology
- An approach to social and emotional development
- Providing "student life" opportunities
- A thoughtful post-secondary guidance program