Once a complete application has been submitted, the admissions team will review the information and determine if Lawrence School might be a good fit for the student. If so, the prospective student will be invited to spend a minimum of one full day on campus – attending classes, meeting teachers, talking to classmates, and experiencing student life. This visit also allows the admission department and teachers to observe the student's learning style and challenges.
Here are a few helpful things you might like to know about this visit:
- Prospective students will be matched with a host peer student, and will accompany that student to all of their classes, specials, lunch, recess/free time.
- Students should dress in clothing similar to that found in the Lands' End School Dress Code Catalog
- Students should bring a non-perishable lunch and drink (all grade levels) and a morning snack and drink (grades 1-6 only)
- The school day runs from 8 am – 3 pm in the Lower School, and 8:30 am – 3:20 pm in the Upper School. Please arrive ten minutes prior to the start of the school day.
- Students will have a "familiar face" contact in the admissions department who will check on them during the day and be available should any questions or issues arise.
If there are additional questions about the prospective student visit, please contact the Admission Department at 440-526-0717 or email@example.com.